• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Once again your talking out your butt. Just because you lived in Thailand and were the tallest person in a room for once you think everyone is wrong about all other places and that you know it all. I PROMISE you I've been to more countries in the world than you have and I know what I'm talking about and so does crbn and mbills. I can't stand you but I'd love to travel to a foreign country with you because id show you the crazy and dangerous (besides me) that you have probably always missed. I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you though because I'm not a bad guy, but there are parts of Jamaica where they'd put a wig and a dress on you and sell you as a little girl to the locals and the tourists. I honestly don't know how you didn't get turned into a Thai man burrito but your probably just very lucky.
    Your not right about everything all the time like you think. Period. Listen to people for a chance instead of always talking. No one here has any reason to lie to you or misinform. Were friends looking out for friends.
    oh and gander mountain blows a goat.

someone please quote me so he can see this post.

TT for President? :patriot:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    SAM picked up a new account today.....:yesway: Decent sized player in the market, 12 location chain in the south, one location goes through 10 to 12 truckloads a year and the other 11 average 2 or 3 trucks.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I hate that lady. Damn cats are always running around pissing on everything!

You guys should not talk about me when I am not here like this! :lmfao:

Careful, someone is gonna show up to argue that it's a dry cold.

It is way too hot up here in the great white north!

So....you post whores better slow it down! It took me all freakin day to read this thread!!!!

I am still trying to get caught up on the IMPD war path thread too.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Once again your talking out your butt. Just because you lived in Thailand and were the tallest person in a room for once you think everyone is wrong about all other places and that you know it all. I PROMISE you I've been to more countries in the world than you have and I know what I'm talking about and so does crbn and mbills. I can't stand you but I'd love to travel to a foreign country with you because id show you the crazy and dangerous (besides me) that you have probably always missed. I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you though because I'm not a bad guy, but there are parts of Jamaica where they'd put a wig and a dress on you and sell you as a little girl to the locals and the tourists. I honestly don't know how you didn't get turned into a Thai man burrito but your probably just very lucky.
    Your not right about everything all the time like you think. Period. Listen to people for a chance instead of always talking. No one here has any reason to lie to you or misinform. Were friends looking out for friends.
    oh and gander mountain blows a goat.

someone please quote me so he can see this post.

:popcorn:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North

So....you post whores better slow it down! It took me all freakin day to read this thread!!!!

Crap, so you caught the dust up? :whistle: Sorry, my ability to handle certain things runs very thin when I drink.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville

Don't forget the IMPD War Path parody thread!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom