• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    So, I'm playing ball with these highschool kids today. Showed a 15 y/o speedster that I might be old and fat but I could cover him. He tried to blow by me and I kept up with him just backpedaling. :laugh: Told him this fat linebacker's still got some fuel in the tanks.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Power goes out at 0300, I'm waiting for the standby generator to come on. Nothing happening. Went out and opened up the cabinet, saw error message 1100 / Overcrank. In the trble shooting guide under "Overcrank" it says to check gas supply. Went and checked gas supply. LP delivery guy turned the valve off when he filled the tank! :ugh: I called his boss.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Power goes out at 0300, I'm waiting for the standby generator to come on. Nothing happening. Went out and opened up the cabinet, saw error message 1100 / Overcrank. In the trble shooting guide under "Overcrank" it says to check gas supply. Went and checked gas supply. LP delivery guy turned the valve off when he filled the tank! :ugh: I called his boss.

What a dummy...

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

At work we have a huge generator, big enough to run a small town. It was put in last spring and set to cycle on/off at 3 in the morning once a week. The supervisor who was supposed to maintain it failed to have it filled (diesel). It cycled on, ran out of fuel, tried to restart and pretty much cooked it. We ended up getting a new one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom