Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    If it were up to me we wouldn't have had a single delay or snow day. So what that it's cold? Put on some gloves and proceed with your life. :twocents:

Yeah, I am avoiding scheduling a job I have to do that will be outside for an extended period of time...gloves only do so much when you're out there and the wind chill is -10. If you're just waiting for the bus have mom/dad run the heat in the car til the bus comes. They are going to be late to work anyway with a 2 hour delay or have to take a day off if there is a closing.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    There is one. But it's used for reports... has millions of 'posts'. not an actual 'user'.
    Not sure if you can search by posts... if it can be done, it'd be by IT or an admin I think. Our search isn't much different from regular members with respect to posts, threads started, etc.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I just ate at a very international restaurant for Chinese New Year. Everything was labeled in Chinese characters, so I had no clue what I was eating. Most things were pretty good other than some snails. They made me think of you weird French people.

I never tried snails.Or frog legs.

Is there a way you can look up members by post count?

Basically, who else besides CM and Shadow are over 50k?

I looked at a few members (giggity) who I thought had pretty high posts counts earlier.
    I didn't find any with more than 50k.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom