SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    A mainlander will sometimes suffer from "Island Fever"
    That is living inside defined boundary's that are very very close.

Yep. And my wifes kids complain of 2 things. 1. They roll up the streets at 5:00. 2. The natives are all druggies living off of the welfare state and don't like whites.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Hello jd! You have the day off?

Yep. It's Presidents Day, so I didn't have to work today...but I still went to school and worked for hours. I was the only one crazy enough to be there. I did just get the call that we have a snow day tomorrow though! :woot:

I'd estimate that we have 6-8 inches of snow here plus drifts.

Here's a picture of me at school around lunch time. I'm such a rebel that I parked in the handicapped spot. It's snowed a lot since then.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yep. And my wifes kids complain of 2 things. 1. They roll up the streets at 5:00. 2. The natives are all druggies living off of the welfare state and don't like whites.

No they do not and there is not much of a way to make any money on that island.
    Lol yeah that's one thing a couple we've befriended there have told is many times. I guess the crack is very popular there and the lack of good jobs like CM said.
    ive got my va money but it's not enough to live the way we want to eventualy. Trying to buy a house with land so we need my wife's income too. So Hawaii is a no go :(
    also all the cockroaches would get old :):

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yep. It's Presidents Day, so I didn't have to work today...but I still went to school and worked for hours. I was the only one crazy enough to be there. I did just get the call that we have a snow day tomorrow though! :woot:

I'd estimate that we have 6-8 inches of snow here plus drifts.

Here's a picture of me at school around lunch time. I'm such a rebel that I parked in the handicapped spot. It's snowed a lot since then.

Most schools went to make up for days they had off this winter, at least here anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom