• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I worked shift work for 30 years. Hated it. Didn't like day turn at all. To many bosses.

Ive worked them all and hear ya about the ass hats :xmad: Im good to go from 1am to 7am then all them mf make their way in and then want to start issing on every thing ,thinking their marking their territory - that's when a good firm slap u side their heads works wonders hahahhaha . I tellem right up - touch my machines i'll break your fingers . But in reality they check with me and see if some thing can be tweaked to run what they need .

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    All the big shots love me - not bragging - just gave it all and they respect that , now my boss that's a different story - hes a whinny lil butt kisser , that has no balls .

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, I've had to keep people off my machines as well, but they really are my machines now, so I can lay whatever language I want down on them, "keep your f***ing fingers off my f***ing machines or I'll pound the s*** out of you with this tire thumper."

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Yeah, I've had to keep people off my machines as well, but they really are my machines now, so I can lay whatever language I want down on them, "keep your f***ing fingers off my f***ing machines or I'll pound the s*** out of you with this tire thumper."

I don't hold no language back ,LOL, I think that's why they like me (upper management) cause I tell/call it as I see it , no sugar coating.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Things were a little more, um, "reserved" where I was; language like that would've had me bouncing my butt on the pavement. In my R&D facility, er, house, you have to say what you mean, and if it gets a little salty, I know there's some urgency to it.

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Things were a little more, um, "reserved" where I was; language like that would've had me bouncing my butt on the pavement. In my R&D facility, er, house, you have to say what you mean, and if it gets a little salty, I know there's some urgency to it.

:thumbsup: Here I saw what they would like to say - they'll come and get me when they want to tell a op that he is a F'en idiot . hahahahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom