Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    One of these days I'm going to build a dual layer Faraday cage for that kinda stuff. I have all the parts to make one that should hit -160dB up to 1GHz. That would be like standing next to a TU-94* spun up to max and not be able to hear it.

*Loudest airplane EVAR

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Because them and toilets are nasty

Well, I cleaned the stove first. I hate that too, but hubby made a mess fixing his breakfast so I figured I'd take care of that first and then run the dishwasher.

Toilets have the Works in them so they will be easy to scrub...the shower....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

It really isn't that bad to do...I just put it off for some reason. I use bounce sheets that have been run through the dryer to scrub with and they actually work great, but my carpal tunnel makes it hard to grip them sometimes.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, I cleaned the stove first. I hate that too, but hubby made a mess fixing his breakfast so I figured I'd take care of that first and then run the dishwasher.

Toilets have the Works in them so they will be easy to scrub...the shower....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

It really isn't that bad to do...I just put it off for some reason. I use bounce sheets that have been run through the dryer to scrub with and they actually work great, but my carpal tunnel makes it hard to grip them sometimes.

They have that scrubbing bubbles stuff that you just spray on, let sit for a while and then rinse off. :dunno:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just fired my cleaning lady last week. So, this weekend I have to do it all myself. :noway:

That sucks. Hubby won't hire me a cleaning lady. For some reason, he thinks I can do it in my spare time. :cool:

I guess if I had a real job, I might disagree.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Birds, what do you think of the Whistle Stop over in Monon?

They close early. We tried to go there at about 8 p.m. a week or two ago and they were closed up already.

I was told it was good but haven't had the chance to try it yet since they never seem to be open when we are in that area.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom