Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Man shadow that place was nuts!! Lots of big fights in there. Had my first gun pulled on me there among other things. And that's back when I didn't have any fear or give a ****. Plus their policy was that if you called the cops you were fired. Handle it was the direction we were given.
    felt like I was in that movie road house.
    Uniformed cops coming in the back cuddling with the girls as they came downstairs. It was a riot

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Not sure it's a good thing. :):
    When you wake up naked or wearing a strangers thong with crusties on your wang, in a
    part of town you don't recognize and your clutching a half eaten street vendor sausage in your hand and a bottle of vodka in the other, belching freedom .... Oh yeah you will know it was a very good thing!

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Man shadow that place was nuts!! Lots of big fights in there. Had my first gun pulled on me there among other things. And that's back when I didn't have any fear or give a ****. Plus their policy was that if you called the cops you were fired. Handle it was the direction we were given.
    felt like I was in that movie road house.
    Uniformed cops coming in the back cuddling with the girls as they came downstairs. It was a riot

I know what your saying -- had to go in with a friend and get his daughter out ( at the time I didn't know it was his daughter - god she was hot and I mean hot in a lot of different ways )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom