Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I probably won't even make it this time. It's tough to get over there by 6 for the meeting by the time I get off work and get home then drive over there during rush hour traffic.

I hear ya. Wife's going to visit the terrorists, so I'll have to find something to do. Maybe you should shoot my shiny new 1911 with the awesome trigger........

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Uh......28* Friday.....:(

One of the South Bend channels posted on Facebook showing -7 for Saturday night and the notation said this was a "generous" estimate and it could be double digits below zero. I hope they change that between now and then. The other site I look at shows 16 for Saturday's high and 4 that night. I'm seeing lake effect snow starting Thursday night through the weekend with strong winds also. I know Mrs. G was planning to come up this weekend so I hope that also changes.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Damn 28* sounds better than our 17*, damn northern Indiana....at least our lake is well frozen....those ice fishermen in the channel are quality entertainment for my 3 dogs

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    One of the South Bend channels posted on Facebook showing -7 for Saturday night and the notation said this was a "generous" estimate and it could be double digits below zero. I hope they change that between now and then. The other site I look at shows 16 for Saturday's high and 4 that night. I'm seeing lake effect snow starting Thursday night through the weekend with strong winds also. I know Mrs. G was planning to come up this weekend so I hope that also changes.

I need to get some wood up to the house.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Hey I have ice cold beer (YEAR 'ROUND) in the garage!!!! I know your saying ice cold beer this time of year....it's still better!!!! I keep the ice machine at work fresh. If you ever want a good cooler,

BRUTE.com / it has 3" of foam in the lid and 2" of foam in the rest of the cooler / and was almost $150 cheaper than those Yeti's

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom