• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Did some 1911 work today. Pulled it apart and polished a couple of spots. As you will see the feed rail was pretty rough, cleaned and polished it nicely.

155rx5d.jpg

After:

2z903sl.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Steak place for us. It's not our "official" 10th anniversary dinner, just us and the kids. Sometime this week we are taking out my inlaws for our official dinner. They have been like my mom and dad and are very special to me and we wanted to take them out on us to celebrate our special occasion with 2 special people

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Steak place for us. It's not our "official" 10th anniversary dinner, just us and the kids. Sometime this week we are taking out my inlaws for our official dinner. They have been like my mom and dad and are very special to me and we wanted to take them out on us to celebrate our special occasion with 2 special people

That's sweet, TT.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Very nice!

Chili is simmering. Smells good, but hubby is whining about wanting hamburgers, mashed potatoes and peas. I guess I know what to fix for him tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom