mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Everyone must be out enjoying the nice day. I am on and off of here between other things. Shopping, cleaning, visited the root cellar and the outside freezer to restock in the house. The butcher just posted they have stewing hens available for $4 each so I messaged them with an order. How the heck can you beat that??? We like chicken soup and chicken and noodles!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Just came back from the gym. Only did treadmill today. Worked up a great sweat. Now it's relax on INGO time. Which sometimes here I also work up a good sweat!

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Everyone must be out enjoying the nice day. I am on and off of here between other things. Shopping, cleaning, visited the root cellar and the outside freezer to restock in the house. The butcher just posted they have stewing hens available for $4 each so I messaged them with an order. How the heck can you beat that??? We like chicken soup and chicken and noodles!
    I wish I was outside. Working today.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    SkullDaddy=5628009 said:
    Just came back from the gym. Only did treadmill today. Worked up a great sweat. Now it's relax on INGO time. Which sometimes here I also work up a good sweat!

I did squats and pull ups with a backpack on yesterday. :faint:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    LOL

rZYiGz1.png

I got banned from this sub-reddit ( 1st Amendmenting the 2nd Amendment. ) . It's a group that posts articles to anything related to gun violence related, and I simple made a calm, reasonable, and respectful comment that didn't fit their hive-mindset and got banned... lol.

They posted stats to all the 'mass shootings' in America, and listed it by states with the most incidents... I literally said something to the tune of, "It's interesting to note that California and Illinois are number 1 and 2 on the list, despite their very strict gun laws. What do you believe to be the reasoning for this?"

I didn't call them names. Didn't step on any toes. Asked a simple question. LOL.

Must be ran by the femi-nazi MDA group. :P

I was just looking to have actual conversations with anti-gunners. I found Gun Control: The Only Way to Stop Gun Violence but based on the comments in the articles posted there they're going to be as narrow minded and ban happy if anything outside of their agenda comes up.

I love our 2nd amendment, but I also love our 1st. I just find it comical that a group praising the power of the 1st is so quick to prohibit outside thought. If I responded and said, "herrr derrr dem NRA needle dick mall ninjas need to be stopped!" I'd get 100 upvotes....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom