• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Can you use that card even if you have insurance? I was thinking about giving my daughter one to use.

no mam

our insurance lapsed, well mine and the boys, hubby is still covered via the VA, January 31.

what would have cost me $20 with insurance cost me $12 and change with the Drug card. the one I am most curious about is my Cholesterol meds.those are well over $120 a month. I'll know in a few weeks.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Can you use that card even if you have insurance? I was thinking about giving my daughter one to use.

Our new sheriff just posted today that anyone doing transactions for CL or other online sales can use the lobby of the sheriff's department to meet. His personnel will not be involved in transactions but offered it as a safe place for people to meet, etc. I think it is a GREAT thing. LaPorte county sheriff posted a few minutes ago a similar offer so it is now spreading like wildfire on Facebook.

No word from Nate yet? 65 sounds like it has had its share of accidents tonight. I hope he checks in and lets us know when he gets home.

Sheriff has a good idea.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    no mam

our insurance lapsed, well mine and the boys, hubby is still covered via the VA, January 31.

what would have cost me $20 with insurance cost me $12 and change with the Drug card. the one I am most curious about is my Cholesterol meds.those are well over $120 a month. I'll know in a few weeks.

I just wondered if it might cover things our insurance doesn't cover for her. I'll keep it in mind for next year when she can no longer be on ours in case she doesn't have it through work or otherwise at that point.

I really like Mountain Dew and Crown Royal

Did you see my answer about the car dealers?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sheriff has a good idea.

He is making me glad I voted for him. He has also started a most wanted list being posted on the local radio station site. The first day, he had one capture. When I looked this morning, there was another one or two. He has also had leads on others. These are not high profile criminals...habitual traffic offenders who have failed to appear, etc. People with outstanding warrants that need cleared up.

That is just wrong man. What a waste of good liquor.

On the rocks water back.

I was thinking in a shot glass would work for me.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I just wondered if it might cover things our insurance doesn't cover for her. I'll keep it in mind for next year when she can no longer be on ours in case she doesn't have it through work or otherwise at that point.

I understand

can't afford to need meds anymore

I truly understand why so many elderly don't take their meds like they should. They can't AFFORD to.

I'll say a prayer Nate that he makes it ok

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom