mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Checking in. Hubby took me to breakfast this morning and we dropped off the passenger seat he made for his hondamatic to be upholstered. The upholstery guy thought he was nuts, but we shall see how it turns out. He likes making use of things he has laying around so this could work or it could be a big fail...we shall see. Not everyone can turn a boat seat into a passenger seat for a bike. LOL!

Then we went to the metal place and got steel for his current project. He is fabricating his own leaf vac cause he is too cheap to buy one. Again...we shall see how this works. It is keeping him busy at least.

Got gas for $1.74 and then saw it ten miles down the road for $1.66. I paid $1.71 too much...or so I was told. :laugh:

Old blue (the 88 Silverado) is over 198K now. I asked him if we will celebrate when she hits 200K....might take a couple of months, but he says we can have a beer at home. He is such a party animal. :dunno:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have to go vacuum while the outside kitties are out enjoying the sunshine. The sweeper scares them.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Maybe this summer we can meet someplace and shoot each other's. That sounds like a good summer Saturday to me.

Oh, I will be back to shooting before summer. (I hope) I have a metric buttload ton of travel to do in Feb for work, but will get my surgery ASAP as soon as some things are wrapped up. Got to get several things closed before the surgery. Working on a couple of big deals that would each keep the plant going for 60-90 days.

A company and 26 employees depend on SAM to get the business. No orders, no production. No production and people get laid off.

Still, I would go shooting with you any time, and your always welcome to my AR's.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have to go vacuum while the outside kitties are out enjoying the sunshine. The sweeper scares them.

Mine are too, except our 6 month old male kitten. He couldn't care less. Stupid cat is fearless, he is always chasing our 30 pound mutt. Glad we found him, he wouldn't have lasted long out in the wild.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom