Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It is pure crap. My spouse pounds Coke all day. Ugh. I hate that crap.
    When they took the real sugar out of it the taste just never suited me.
    They have the throwback mountain few that used real cane sugar and it taste 10xs better than the modern corn syrup crap.
    its all just way too sweet for me anymore since I started cutting out sugar. I mostly drink water and add real squeezed lemon juice to it.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Don't get me wrong, the fella always paid a day or two after. I just thought that it was incredibly disrespectful. Especially when he had little trouble remembering to restock his alcohol

I'm glad I am out of the rental gang.
    I went so far as to give them envelopes pre-addressed and stamped... never worked. Always had to go and collect.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They have the throwback mountain few that used real cane sugar and it taste 10xs better than the modern corn syrup crap.
    its all just way too sweet for me anymore since I started cutting out sugar. I mostly drink water and add real squeezed lemon juice to it.

I stopped soft drinks long ago. I will do a Sprite over ice with a bowl of popcorn but thats it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm glad I am out of the rental gang.
    I went so far as to give them envelopes pre-addressed and stamped... never worked. Always had to go and collect.

And that is why they rent. No responsibility's.
    A really good renter never stays much past their lease. They move on up to home ownership.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    A really good renter never stays much past their lease. They move on up to home ownership.

QFT. the good tenants never stayed... I couldn't ever blame them, and was always happy for them when they said they were buying their own home

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

My grandpa used to own rental houses with a buddy in Terre Haute. When I got old enough I considered buying a couple houses to rent out for the extra income...he quickly talked me out of it.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I ended up renting for about 5 years (3 with the same landlord) simply because the cost of a mortgage for a dump of a place was at least twice a month's rent. I always took care of the place (even if others didn't)

I will agree with you though that some people rent because they would not be able to survive as a homeowner

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've got my friend who's looking right now to buy a home. Hopefully they find what they're looking for. They have grown to hate the apartment. I don't blame them.
    i told him though that owning a home is more expensive than renting because you are responsible for everything and stuff pops up constantly. I still wouldn't trade it :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom