MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's a man card thing.

Really.

It is funny that even the mention of caliber preference over 9mm gets some good remarks.
    Caliber preference is like religion and politics......:):

you said it!!

while I think 45 has better stopping power etc. I know it isn't right for everyone. Me for starters.

I don't play the caliber war games seriously.. I'll razz the :poop: out of people though sometimes

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I like the .45 very much and would be confident using either the Springer in the safe or the 97 that used to be there should the need arise. But I am equally confident in the 9mm handguns that live here.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I like the .45 very much and would be confident using either the Springer in the safe or the 97 that used to be there should the need arise. But I am equally confident in the 9mm handguns that live here.

I am more confident with my 9's. to carry 45 I need to strengthen my wrist up and practice more.

that sounded so weird.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    :) I walked out of the house with two .45s, a switchblade, and a butterfly. Got back a few minutes ago with much beef. The freezer is acting stoopid, so it's all in the fridge in the garage until the freezer clears.

What's the physics problem? I'm good with that stuff. He's just talking about time travel theories? Jello, I remember talking about that stuff at uni 30 years ago, the paradoxes you could spawn, whatnot. Like if you went back and murdered your grandfather or something. Science fiction stuff, to be sure. I used to get into third order effects with that stuff. It can bend your mind. Someone once told me never to take LSD because I was too far off center already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom