• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I don't think I have the skills for that. I bow to your superior nap taking abilities. :bowdown:
    Making the effort to be a good host is tiresome. I might have to move up my nap schedule after that meeting. The key with a good nap plan is you can only move the nap up, not back

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have a silly question, sir. Is the bocage still there? I suppose there are many of the hedgerows. Are they still a prominent part of the landscape?

Yes it's still like that.I guess some hedgerows in between fields have been removed to make much larger fields and use modern tractors to access them.I still see many when I take small bike trails.
    Those things are like natural tank barriers.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yes it's still like that.I guess some hedgerows in between fields have been removed to make much larger fields and use modern tractors to access them.I still see many when I take small bike trails.
    Those things are like natural tank barriers.

That must be very cool. I have visited southern France many times but I would have liked to see northern France at least once.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Great looking bunch with a hot Mom . :)

Ummm...okay. If you guys say so. It really was a nice show though and we had a nice visit with my son. He seemed pretty glad that we made the trip and came down for it. It was also nice to hear the many compliments people gave on his work.

Darn cats expecting food and medical care and all, and you have to pay for it. Entitlement mentality, I tell ya. That reminds me, I'm going to be needing a semi to take Mort to the vet; he's gotten a bit substantial.

He must be related to my Leroy. He weighed in yesterday at just under 14 pounds. He was 11.5 in October. The vet commented on how good his appetite must be. Grayson and I are leaving in about a half hour for his visit. The vet must have another vacation planned that I am paying for.

Looks like I'll be getting some beef. Going to buy that last quarter that Smiller posted about. Jedi is going to pick it up for me. :yesway:

It basically cost a gun. LOL $4.50/lb for 160 lb.

I'm glad to hear you got that arranged Snap. I don't know if I have ever paid over $3 a pound processed cost. I usually pay about $2.25 plus processing for my beef.

It is so nice to just go to the freezer and pick out what cut I want for dinner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom