Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Thanks BA! Now I think the 1911 will have to wait. Is there a chance I could shoot one of my local brothers? I would bring my Rec7 Gen2 for him to try out

Not really sure what you are saying here. If you are asking to shoot CZs then, yes, we can get together. I hope you don't shoot anyone and I don't know what a Rec7 is. Sorry, I'm a little slow. ;)

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Not really sure what you are saying here. If you are asking to shoot CZs then, yes, we can get together. I hope you don't shoot anyone and I don't know what a Rec7 is. Sorry, I'm a little slow. ;)
    That would be great - thank you BA - promise not to shot anyone - I have the Barrett Rec7 Gen2 556 - its a AR that, imo, puts all others to shame - i said imo so I would gladly like to hear yours :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That would be great - thank you BA - promise not to shot anyone - I have the Barrett Rec7 Gen2 556 - its a AR that, imo, puts all others to shame - i said imo so I would gladly like to hear yours :)

Have you shot that at Applied Ballistics before. Not sure about there policy on long guns now. I know pistol calliber is okay, not sure about the rest. Anyway, either way we can still get some CZs in your hands. I am trying my best to find a stock CZ I can buy just for folks to shoot so they will know what they will be getting when they buy one.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    HPs, heh. I've been carrying Critical Duty because none of my .45s will feed the Lehighs. Son's Sig 227 does though :xmad: I need to do some feedramp work.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Have you shot that at Applied Ballistics before. Not sure about there policy on long guns now. I know pistol calliber is okay, not sure about the rest. Anyway, either way we can still get some CZs in your hands. I am trying my best to find a stock CZ I can buy just for folks to shoot so they will know what they will be getting when they buy one.

There were long guns coming in when I was at the counter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom