• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    One day at a time, one hour at a time, whatever it takes.

Right now it's one hour at a time. And I'm not dumb enough to believe I will never smoke another cigarette. I know I will smoke one here and there and then keep on trying. But I also know that by this point in the day I would have normally smoked almost a whole pack. Instead there are only 3 missing from it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I know I can. I just hope I have enough willpower.
    You do. If you let your mind think anything but total victory then your sabotaging yourself. Just like in a fight. If you go in thinking your gonna lose you possibly could whereas if you tell yoursel your going to win period then you'll either fight till you win or pass out trying.
    think of whatever is your motivation for stopping and write it down. Look at that list everytime your craving a cig. And just don't do it.
    Your gonna do it! Period.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You do. If you let your mind think anything but total victory then your sabotaging yourself. Just like in a fight. If you go in thinking your gonna lose you possibly could whereas if you tell yoursel your going to win period then you'll either fight till you win or pass out trying.
    think of whatever is your motivation for stopping and write it down. Look at that list everytime your craving a cig. And just don't do it.
    Your gonna do it! Period.

That's actually a really good way to look at it. Right now it's worse because I just ate. And every smoker HAS to have that after meal cigarette. But if I can get through this I can get through any of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom