I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just never started.

Me either.
    I could never see the point. If I put something in my lungs it had better be the good :poop: and not a cigarette. Those days are long gone but really, If it is not going to set you back in the chair with a set of headphones listening to Rush then what is the point.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Me either.
    I could never see the point. If I put something in my lungs it had better be the good :poop: and not a cigarette. Those days are long gone but really, If it is not going to set you back in the chair with a set of headphones listening to Rush then what is the point.

Plus it's expensive.You would have way less guns if you smoked.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    If there was a "Flipping Off a Friend" emoticon, you'd get it more than anyone on INGO

middlefinger-smiley.gif

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Addiction, I think, is much misunderstood even by the people claiming to be experts. There are, for example, heroin users that will tell you it's easier to quit heroin than tobacco, but then there are people (called chippers) that can smoke or not, quit at their will and restart just because. I knew a guy like that, and I've known serious nicotine addicts that couldn't quit short of dying. Sometimes it's the actual nicotine, sometimes there's more to the ritual. You have to understand it, figure it out. I hope you're able to figure it out and get yourself off of it, RnR.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Addiction, I think, is much misunderstood even by the people claiming to be experts. There are, for example, heroin users that will tell you it's easier to quit heroin than tobacco, but then there are people (called chippers) that can smoke or not, quit at their will and restart just because. I knew a guy like that, and I've known serious nicotine addicts that couldn't quit short of dying. Sometimes it's the actual nicotine, sometimes there's more to the ritual. You have to understand it, figure it out. I hope you're able to figure it out and get yourself off of it, RnR.

I will do my very best. I have a past that involves other various illicit substances. And I got myself off of all of them many years ago.....and yes this is harder.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I told myself I could have a real cigarette at 10. And it's 20 minutes past that time. And I think I'm gonna push it back to 11. I am totally gonna do this. I just hope I don't kill anyone in the process

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom