• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I was crewing on the Hendricks Motor Sports GTP Corvette. I was on the engine drive train for that car. I was done for the day and stayed to help rthe tire man. Goodyear engineer was in our garage looking at tire wear. I knew the guy from the speedway. We had an in depth discusion about tire pressure/wear/distortion/diameter and the reasons we used inert gasses in the tires. That is my reference point not "Gas Law"......who does that :poop:

Some people just can't stand not being the smartest person in the room, as you've mentioned before. Those people seem to love online forums :laugh:

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    On my way home from work, thought I'd stop at the LGS..... $567 later I have more ammo than I had before. I didn't know it was possible to spend 5 bills in a gun shop and not walk out with a gun... :(

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    On my way home from work, thought I'd stop at the LGS..... $567 later I have more ammo than I had before. I didn't know it was possible to spend 5 bills in a gun shop and not walk out with a gun... :(

I was gonna spend about $150 at Walmart yesterday all on ammo...waited 25 minutes after someone had been paged to the ammo cabinet. That's the first chance I've given them in over a year...no more chances for them. I'm sure they're quite concerned :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

None of the guns I would buy anymore are that inexpensive but I did drop $1250 on ammo 2 weeks ago.....easy to do.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    I was gonna spend about $150 at Walmart yesterday all on ammo...waited 25 minutes after someone had been paged to the ammo cabinet. That's the first chance I've given them in over a year...no more chances for them. I'm sure they're quite concerned :):

Wow.. That's pretty damn sad. I usually try to go thru my LGS, they usually cut me a deal. I got ten, 20round boxes of Remington Golden Sabers in 9mm +p for $199. Pretty decent price if ya ask me. Big box stores don't care about sales and they won't cut you very good deals either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom