Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    TT, since you are the AK guy I was wondering what you think of the VZ 58s?
    I REALLY like them! Always have even before they were recently thrust into the spotlight.
    a lot of foreign SF units have used and still do use them in combat. They are awesome guns. The one thing I do t like is that they take different mags than the ak47. But that's not a deal breaker

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I REALLY like them! Always have even before they were recently thrust into the spotlight.
    a lot of foreign SF units have used and still do use them in combat. They are awesome guns. The one thing I do t like is that they take different mags than the ak47. But that's not a deal breaker
    I think I want one. Maybe someday.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Been there without the tree and roller. Wind flipped my extension ladder over with me on it. I fell 12 of 14 feet and landed on the hood of my service van. I was out of town on a 3 day job. This was day 1 and near tornado conditions drove me off the roof. Got profoundly drunk in my hotel room. Should have done the Hospital. Paying for that one to this day.

You don't have to tell me about wind and ladders. Back in 2001 after those tornadoes went down Washington street on the East side, I was out stringing cable drops. Had my 24ft extension ladder fully extended, couldn't bite the wire with my utility hooks. Soft ground and a good gust of wind sent me for a 20 ft fall. Landed right between some harvested rhubarb stalks. 6 inches either way would have put one of those stalks into my back. Luckily the ground was squishy from the rain. I still hurt for a couple weeks, my left side was bruised pretty bad. Still had to finish the day. Left that jobs shortly after that.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think I want one. Maybe someday.
    I think they are still under $400. I'm not sure how easy the mags are to find. I got several with mine.
    they will probably go up because the parts will run out like everything else. On imports I've learned to buy while you can. They never go down in price.
    i remember when the amd65 made by Feg were only $425 and now they are over $700 and hard to find a good one actualy made by Feg
    that happened within 2 years. I would have bought many if I would haveknown

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom