• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I gave up Beam long ago. Just enough (Beam & water on the rocks) and I was a cozy smiling fella.

To much and a full moon....well.....you get it.

I'm just getting into the whiskey and water business. I'm no longer in the business of taking shots so I've gotta learn to enjoy

I want another, but I gotta go to bed soon.

I really want a whiskey sour, but the only ingredient I have is the whiskey :(

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm just getting into the whiskey and water business. I'm no longer in the business of taking shots so I've gotta learn to enjoy

We had a NYE party and set up a beer pong table like the old days...people showed up with craft beer and fancy whiskey. No beer pong and/or shots of cheap booze. We were all yawning and watching the clock by 11:30pm. We're old. It's official.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Used to be a 151 guy. Had to stop, cause I never could stop.
    1/2 a bottle a day, except days off. More on days off.

Holy **** that's a lot of liquor

We had a NYE party and set up a beer pong table like the old days...people showed up with craft beer and fancy whiskey. No beer pong and/or shots of cheap booze. We were all yawning and watching the clock by 11:30pm. We're old. It's official.

:laugh: My fiancee was asleep by 9 PM this year and I was laying in bed watching the movie Red instead of watching the ball drop. I do need to blow out one last time before **** REALLY gets real, though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

To take it with water over ice reduces the sugar and other :poop: in the soft drink. The soft drink ruins the taste. Use distilled or bottled water over ice. It is just a bit rough at 1st but goes down real easy after the 1st one.
    Plus, the water will keep you from dehydrating.
    Both the sugar and dehydration are the main components af a serious hang over. I have done all the testing for you.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    To take it with water over ice reduces the sugar and other :poop: in the soft drink. The soft drink ruins the taste. Use distilled or bottled water over ice. It is just a bit rough at 1st but goes down real easy after the 1st one.
    Plus, the water will keep you from dehydrating.
    Both the sugar and dehydration are the main components af a serious hang over. I have done all the testing for you.

We had a lecture on hangover prevention and "remedy" :laugh:

Yeah, it's a work in progress for sure. I'm trying to season my "palate" I think they call it in the industry...learn to appreciate all the flavor(s)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Used to be a 151 guy. Had to stop, cause I never could stop.
    1/2 a bottle a day, except days off. More on days off.

You can run your car on that :poop: man.

We used to set up a punch bowl for party's.
    2 liter of 7-Up or Sprite.
    1 bag of ice
    1 bottle everclear...................................:faint:

Cherry 7-Up is a lady killer.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Also for some reason there is the symbol of Free France used during WW2 on the Oreo cookie. :dunno:

220px-Vector_Oreo.svg.png

300px-Flag_of_Free_France_1940-1944.svg.png

Cross of Lorraine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe I'm into something or I just see stuff because I'm a Dan Brown fan. :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We had a lecture on hangover prevention and "remedy" :laugh:

Yeah, it's a work in progress for sure. I'm trying to season my "palate" I think they call it in the industry...learn to appreciate all the flavor(s)

It does reduce the booming head next morning. Nothing eliminates it but you can make it easier on yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom