Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ever work with someone who is "untouchable", but screws up everything here does???? This guy makes my life difficult whenever I need him to so something that's part of his job.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ugh...yes

"Mine" has been with the company since it was founded. I think he was the 2nd or 3rd hire and we are now a 80-90 million dollar a year company. He has very few duties, but one of them is to book travel. EVERY trip I make has a problem, usually traced back to this guy messing up the reservations. But the guy is "Golden" and I don't even bother to complain.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The owner is a rare bird these days, if you are loyal to him and the company, he is loyal to you. And as long as this guy doesn't mess up too bad he will work there until retirement. I just finally gave up and am making my own reservations from now on. Had to get the owner to sign off on it, but it was getting ridiculous.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    The owner is a rare bird these days, if you are loyal to him and the company, he is loyal to you. And as long as this guy doesn't mess up too bad he will work there until retirement. I just finally gave up and am making my own reservations from now on. Had to get the owner to sign off on it, but it was getting ridiculous.
    There ya go Sam. That way you can stay wherever you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom