mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Naw, I'm harmless now. 30 years ago, yeah even I was worried about me. But now, I'm pretty much a de clawed tiger. All roar and no bite!!

A little bite wouldn't be a bad thing. I know some people who think I might bite. :ar15: It is fun to let them wonder.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Making up for lost time. Some will always see me as a *******. I can't change the past. I can control the future.

Well, I'm glad to call you a friend. Just called my hubby's girlfriend (she's 76 so I'm not too threatened by her status) and invited her to dinner. Better go get the oven warmed up and get the rump roast in there. BBS

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Well, I'm glad to call you a friend. Just called my hubby's girlfriend (she's 76 so I'm not too threatened by her status) and invited her to dinner. Better go get the oven warmed up and get the rump roast in there. BBS
    And friend you are mom. I hope your hubby's girlfriend enjoys your rump! . . Wait. .

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

So you're saying its OK for him to have a girlfriend, you're just still negotiating the age restrictions? I think I may understand his long term strategy. The man is a genius! :stickpoke:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So how is everybody doing today? I'm enjoying not having my normal Sunday depression about having to go to work tomorrow! 3 day weekend! :rockwoot:

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    I'm a newb and also on my iphone so I'm not sure how to quote more than 1 person, but hello Snapdragon and SD45! Pleasure to be here. What's everyone's Sunday consisting of thus far? I just got back from a delightful lunch with a couple friends and I'm about to head to a buddy's house to watch the games! Go horse!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm a newb and also on my iphone so I'm not sure how to quote more than 1 person, but hello Snapdragon and SD45! Pleasure to be here. What's everyone's Sunday consisting of thus far? I just got back from a delightful lunch with a couple friends and I'm about to head to a buddy's house to watch the games! Go horse!
    I do 99% of all my posts by iPhone. And you'll get the hang of all the extra stuff as you go. Sounds like a good Sunday planned out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom