Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sam, there gun prices were no good deals. It was just table after table of the same thing.

Yeah, you can find better deals through INGO or friends.

I'm gonna prob be throwing some stuff up on INGO end of next week. My daughter wants me to build her an AR, so I'm prob gonna sell off some stuff I never use to finance it. Nothing spectacular, couple of .22 rifles, couple of .22 pistols, some excess reloading supplies and some odds & ends.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm looking at .22LR wheelguns but haven't found one yet. I did, however, get a couple of .38 spl Smiths that I should have by middle of next week.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Did you get the problem worked out on the 38?

Yes, the 64 shipped yesterday. There was also a problem with the model 10 that I bought, but that should be worked out now also.

I got this yesterday from the seller (private sale on the S&W forum).

OK, finally got info from my dealer (perhaps ex-dealer as far as transfers). They sent it out last Friday or early this week. But it got returned because they mixed up digits in your dealers zip code with part of the phone number. I guess they were doing the shipping label while trying to call your dealer for the FFL and it didn't turn out well. So basically it went to somewhere that doesn't exist and ended up returned as undeliverable.

It just went back out today. UPS tracking # 1Z3E68260348309332 with expected delivery next Tuesday.

Very sorry for the delay.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Me too. I was a bit nervous about the model 10 because it was a private sale and I sent the money first. I still don't have gun in hand, but I think it will work out OK.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I like sausage too. :naughty: But I don't like it highly seasoned. Most of it has too many spices in it for me. My favorite is Tennessee Pride Mild.

I went through the checkout at a local grocery (rhymes with harsh) and the guy running the register was from TN. He was all taken aback that I was even familiar with Tennessee Pride, but I remembered the commercials from back in the 70s and blew his mind utterly when I did the tagline in the voice. "Take home a package o' Tennesee Praad!" I like doing that to people.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I went through the checkout at a local grocery (rhymes with harsh) and the guy running the register was from TN. He was all taken aback that I was even familiar with Tennessee Pride, but I remembered the commercials from back in the 70s and blew his mind utterly when I did the tagline in the voice. "Take home a package o' Tennesee Praad!" I like doing that to people.

I remember that commercial.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm looking at .22LR wheelguns but haven't found one yet. I did, however, get a couple of .38 spl Smiths that I should have by middle of next week.

If you're not looking for an older gun, look at Heritage revolvers! I've got one and it is all kinds of fun and very reliable

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom