• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Dealing with insurance companies sucks, but dealing with government run insurance companies is the absolute worst.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I looked it over. Except for color and very minor format it is a mirror image of ingo. Are there any members/activity over there???
    A lot of recent banned members (from ingo) are now on INS. .. cbhausen, 88GT,...and also a few members that are still here.
    Yes. I was the target of a recent rant over there. They also gained a bunch of our recent shooters.
    Link? I'm still browsing the cbhausen welcome thread.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Hey y'all. Signed up over at IndianaShooter.com just for kicks... not planning to be banned or anything.

:laugh:

At your age, and your line of work, you better get used to it....

:+1: Worst part of my job.

QFT! Best of luck to you buddy!

Thanks :laugh: Not getting anywhere. No one has any idea what anyone else is doing...

Yes. I was the target of a recent rant over there. They also gained a bunch of our recent shooters.

LINKY!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I looked it over. Except for color and very minor format it is a mirror image of ingo. Are there any members/activity over there???

That forum was born out of disagreements with INGO. I can't speak to what the disagreements were about because I honestly was not involved and I really don't know. There are some good folks over there that I used to have lots of contact with and wish I still did. I have a log in over there but I've not used it much because I've always felt I just belonged here.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yes.

it's somewhere in their status update thread. Some old man was calling me names because I posted a screenshot of a guy trying to troll Fenway.

Oh I did see that!

For the record, not that anyone asked: I have absolutely no interest in that site. I've browsed once or twice and most of their discussion revolves around how much freedom they have on their forum and how much INGO sucks. Whole lotta sour grapes over there if you ask me

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Oh I did see that!

For the record, not that anyone asked: I have absolutely no interest in that site. I've browsed once or twice and most of their discussion revolves around how much freedom they have on their forum and how much INGO sucks. Whole lotta sour grapes over there if you ask me
    Listening to them, you'd think INGO is tyrannical and that Fenway is really Kim Jong-Un.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom