Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm just giving you a hard time Snap. Although riding with my Wife driving scares the hell out of me.....:):

Totally understand. All of the near-misses I've had on the roads have been with women. I think 3-4 times within the last year I've had oncoming cars drift into my lane that were driven by women who were either texting or taking ****ing selfies. And most women I know are not aware that side mirrors exist.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Totally understand. All of the near-misses I've had on the roads have been with women. I think 3-4 times within the last year I've had oncoming cars drift into my lane that were driven by women who were either texting or taking ****ing selfies. And most women I know are not aware that side mirrors exist.

Just curious, in your near collisions, possibly women that are immigrants???

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Howdy BnB, SAM, BA, Snap, llh

I'm just giving you a hard time Snap. Although riding with my Wife driving scares the hell out of me.....:):
    I have actually scared my wife more wit driving than she has scared me :D

Almost without exception the worst drivers I have seen have been paying more attention to their phones than the road. Lots of zombies who like to wander out in traffic too

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    "Jagee come look at this dirt at 10am"

"so, where is this dirt you need looked at?"

"it's over there but we aren't ready for you yet...it got laid out wrong. Could be an hour or more..."

:faint:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Morning Greg

"Jagee come look at this dirt at 10am"

"so, where is this dirt you need looked at?"

"it's over there but we aren't ready for you yet...it got laid out wrong. Could be an hour or more..."

:faint:
    I love those people....

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yeah, I'm 45 mins away from the office...if I drove back there I'd just have to turn around and come back...so I sit here and wait.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom