• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

Hello Syvain! This may not be the best venue to do so, nor does it mean much coming from me, but I feel the need to apologize to you and your country for the lack of proper respect shown by our country during recent events. Please know that what has been demonstrated by our government is not a proper representation of what is felt by those Americans that have a clue.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hello Syvain! This may not be the best venue to do so, nor does it mean much coming from me, but I feel the need to apologize to you and your country for the lack of proper respect shown by our country during recent events. Please know that what has been demonstrated by our government is not a proper representation of what is felt by those Americans that have a clue.

I thought of Sylvain earlier when the news verified our Coward and thief failed to attend. He is such a dick.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

And I'll piggyback...

Just because the worthless clown in the White House (and his neighbors at the Capitol, for that matter) won't show courage in the face of terror, doesn't mean the rest of us won't.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I thought of Sylvain earlier when the news verified our Coward and thief failed to attend. He is such a dick.

Wait ... who's the dick? :):

Thanks.
    The US General Attorney was in Paris that day but didn't come to the march witht he various heads of states.
    I think he went back to the US right after whatever meeting he had in Paris. :dunno:

Eric Holder, U.S. officials no-shows at Paris unity rally - NY Daily News

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    And I'll piggyback...

Just because the worthless clown in the White House (and his neighbors at the Capitol, for that matter) won't show courage in the face of terror, doesn't mean the rest of us won't.
    I agree 100%! He should of took the time to show support. BUT! The problem I have with most of the leaders who did show up is that we are the only ones that are actually killing terrorist in the Middle East. It's easy to show up for a day and hold hands and sing kumbaya! But send some troops and planes and tanks over there and lets kill these mother****ers before they get to our shores.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I agree 100%! He should of took the time to show support. BUT! The problem I have with most of the leaders who did show up is that we are the only ones that are actually killing terrorist in the Middle East. It's easy to show up for a day and hold hands and sing kumbaya! But send some troops and planes and tanks over there and lets kill these mother****ers before they get to our shores.

Sent some rep.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

France has troops in Afghanistan since 2003.Now has some in a bunch of countries in Africa as well.
    The UK is both in Afghanistan and Iraq.
    Lots of European countries are fighting terrorisms in foreign countries.

:dunno:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    France has troops in Afghanistan since 2003.Now has some in a bunch of countries in Africa as well.
    The UK is both in Afghanistan and Iraq.
    Lots of European countries are fighting terrorisms in foreign countries.

:dunno:
    United States have 150,000. The next highest is the UK with a little over 4,000 who are mostly now training and intelligence gathering. It's time that everyone get in the game. Before its to late.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom