Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    oh shoot the uj's thing. camping was cancelled (yay sorta), but wife want's to go out to dinner Saturday at red lobster, so i still can't make it to UJ's. And I promised a nice dinner when we sold the house.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm considering an INGO tattoo now as well...it's been a year since I got the revolver on my arm, can't decide what my next one will be though...I guess an INGO logo would be good :dunno:

I think it would look really slick, just not sure if I want it to be my first piece of ink and not sure if I want it incorporated into my other ideas or not. The piece I want on my back will be a Frankentat monstrosity.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I think it would look really slick, just not sure if I want it to be my first piece of ink and not sure if I want it incorporated into my other ideas or not. The piece I want on my back will be a Frankentat monstrosity.

This is the one I was wracking my brain around trying to piece together but never could?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    oh shoot the uj's thing. camping was cancelled (yay sorta), but wife want's to go out to dinner Saturday at red lobster, so i still can't make it to UJ's. And I promised a nice dinner when we sold the house.

I can't go either. Wanna go on a lunch date? Lol.

Maybe we can bring Bills along so he can pretend like he's 'one of us'

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    This is the one I was wracking my brain around trying to piece together but never could?

Hahahaha that's the one. It's not like I want 5,000 different things incorporated into it or anything :laugh:

I work on Saturday :( I'm free on Sunday... :D

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

I saw that link when I was on my phone, planning on checking them out. I'm thinking I might make this my first tattoo:

130507-timmcgraw13_h.jpg

Shouldn't be all that pricey I wouldn't imagine (hope)

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I saw that link when I was on my phone, planning on checking them out. I'm thinking I might make this my first tattoo:

130507-timmcgraw13_h.jpg

Shouldn't be all that pricey I wouldn't imagine (hope)

Shop minimum usually. Kym could knock that out pretty quick...I'd have to double check on her prices though, it's been a year since I've been in there...:faint:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I never thought I'd say this, but I think you need a pro... one that can handle tieing in so many things into one mural

:laugh:

Hell I appreciate you even thinking about it, MaQ :yesway:

There is a local tattoo artist that did an absolutely incredible, award winning patriotic sleeve that tied in all kinds of stuff. Problem is I would literally never get an appointment in his shop

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    You want a country singer as your first tattoo?

:laugh: I knew someone would comment on the picture, just didn't know how it was gonna go.

Shop minimum usually. Kym could knock that out pretty quick...I'd have to double check on her prices though, it's been a year since I've been in there...:faint:

If it's something I could afford I'd be very interested. I'd imagine that location would hurt pretty bad though :nailbite:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    But you're a biker and you probably have black rifles too! I'm just a pharmacy nerd!

Seriously though that's part of the reason I wanna do it first. I have heard that's one of the more painful areas so I figure I'll just go all in.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    But you're a biker and you probably have black rifles too! I'm just a pharmacy nerd!

Seriously though that's part of the reason I wanna do it first. I have heard that's one of the more painful areas so I figure I'll just go all in.

Only 1 scary black rifle :dunno:

My first was on the outside of my right calf my sophomore year of college. It was easy...2nd was the back of my left calf, easy again...then I started on my arms...my ring finger was by far the most painful tattoo to date.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom