• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Still no word about working tomorrow. They usually call it before this late in the evening so looks like I might be going in. That's a good thing. This silliness has gone on long enough.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Still no word about working tomorrow. They usually call it before this late in the evening so looks like I might be going in. That's a good thing. This silliness has gone on long enough.

I agree

and I haven't heard anything either about ICS. The Boy isn't going to be happy

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    <sigh> I keep thinking that I'm seeing my dog Rocky out of the corner of my eye. Then I turn my head and remember. :(

hate to be the bearer of bad news, that will probably happen for a long time

Winston & Honey have both been gone for 6 or so years. Every now and then I still will yell for one of them. I still hear the dog bowls rattle in the kitchen because Winston is hitting them with his paw, telling me they are empty. I remember the good times. The snuggles and full body wags. Head hugs and being under my feet when I was trying to cook

You'll get to better days, the memories never go away though

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    <sigh> I keep thinking that I'm seeing my dog Rocky out of the corner of my eye. Then I turn my head and remember. :(

I do the same thing with the cats sometimes. I was looking for Lucky the other day when I fed and then remembered he isn't here anymore. I'm sorry Supr...it is hard.

Daughter texted that she made it home okay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom