Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Check out the You Tube videos of the Crazy Russian Drivers if you get bored. That will make you not want to go there for sure.

The last time I had to be on prenisone, I carried around a ziplock of fresh veggies to eat because I was eating everything. At least carrot sticks and such helped prevent the weight gain.

I am on the big "P" and others for the rest of my life or so it seems.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    hell yeah!!!! Diapers are pricey!! Any discount is very good! Also formula and food is expenssive. Wife breast fed but with our son it didn't last as long so we had to buy formula. CHA-CHING!! I always stock up on food because I'm a preparesness freak, and it's a big shock dropping $200 just on a few tubs of formula.

I was going to start buying, but the lady told me no. She does plan to breast feed, but on top of that she had the idea of us making food for the baby, which I am totally cool with. Been reading into it and I think it could save us a lot of money. I'm hoping that we won't ever need formula but I know it's a very real possibility

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi mom I've been just chilling out. How's everything going? Did they find your sons hand sculpture?

Nope. Classes don't start back up until the 15th but I doubt he will find it. Someone else he knows had a project taken as well. He is going to make another one so he was excited to see that I got him a dremel for Christmas with the flex tool attachment and some wood carving bits. He's working on stuff for the two art shows he has this month.

Who the **** puts a car battery under the back seat! :laugh:

When we had the '98 Lumina, it was under the windshield washer fluid tank. So...if you needed to jump it, you had to remove the tank. That was sure handy. :dunno:

Gas tank behind the seat in a 60's Chevy Truck? :D

We have the 67 and the tank is still there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nope. Classes don't start back up until the 15th but I doubt he will find it. Someone else he knows had a project taken as well. He is going to make another one so he was excited to see that I got him a dremel for Christmas with the flex tool attachment and some wood carving bits. He's working on stuff for the two art shows he has this month.

When we had the '98 Lumina, it was under the windshield washer fluid tank. So...if you needed to jump it, you had to remove the tank. That was sure handy. :dunno:

We have the 67 and the tank is still there.

There are other places to jump into the system on some GM offerings.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I was going to start buying, but the lady told me no. She does plan to breast feed, but on top of that she had the idea of us making food for the baby, which I am totally cool with. Been reading into it and I think it could save us a lot of money. I'm hoping that we won't ever need formula but I know it's a very real possibility
    With formula I'd never stock up beforehand. You never know if they could be allergic to it.
    Weve made our own baby food before and it's a lot more flavorful than the store kind.
    they even sell baby food making machines now but you can do the same with just a good blender. They try to sucker new parents into buying all kinds of stupid **** they don't need. We fell for it the first time. The second time I feel like a damn pro :):

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    With formula I'd never stock up beforehand. You never know if they could be allergic to it.
    Weve made our own baby food before and it's a lot more flavorful than the store kind.
    they even sell baby food making machines now but you can do the same with just a good blender. They try to sucker new parents into buying all kinds of stupid **** they don't need. We fell for it the first time. The second time I feel like a damn pro :):

Yeah we did some shopping last night...I saw those fancy baby food makers and had a good laugh. Same with some of the monitors. I could buy a security camera and wire a direct feed to our bedroom TV cheaper than some of those stupid things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom