I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Delivery more fruit baskets today.

It's the best part of the year!

Fruit is a time honored holiday offering especially in the regions that do not or can not grow it. Now, the fruit cake is a time honored offering to the gun range. I hear they go pop when a big bore center fire finds it.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Fruit is a time honored holiday offering especially in the regions that do not or can not grow it. Now, the fruit cake is a time honored offering to the gun range. I hear they go pop when a big bore center fire finds it.

Yeah, we take a fruit basket to our big clients to say "thanks" every year. We never even talk to the people who hire us for jobs, we talk to the girl at the front desk and leave a card. They are usually pretty easy on the eyes though so that is a plus.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning guys!

Thanks for the prayers with my daughter's situation. Keep them coming.

She ended up not coming home last night but texted me this morning saying she is pretty sure she is staying here tonight. I encouraged that and told her that was a good idea so she could think this through and decide what is best for her. She said that she knows she is going to end up moving out and that he said he is willing to change. She then went on to say she thinks it is too late for that so she is seeing the light.

Once she is here, it will be easier for her to make the move without him badgering her and crying about how he is going to change, etc.

I told her...people do not change. She agreed and said she does not want to be in a relationship where she is not happy.

There is hope!!! I told her our door is wide open and she is welcome here. She has always known that was an option so I am glad she is reaching out to us. That is a start.

So....other than that, things are good. UPS delivered already. Fed Ex just left with BOTH broken TV's for RCA, and RCA has agreed to issue a full refund on the one we bought since we can't seem to get a working replacement. Money works for me.

Hubby went out to see if he can shoot a coyote. He thinks they are moving through mid-day so I am just waiting for another neighbor friend to call when she gets home so I can go help her with a couple of projects. She has a rifle that was a retirement gift for her now deceased husband, and she wants to give it to her grandson for Christmas with some shells, but she is not sure what caliber it is so I told her I would help her with that. She's pretty sure its a .22 so that should be easy to figure out. I don't know where she will find .22's but I can give her some of mine if needed. I have some hidden. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom