Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    VERY easily. I suggested she come here for the night so they each have some time and space to think this through so he is not confusing her about what she wants. I think she may be considering it. I'm not going to pressure her. I figure I can just ask her some questions about what has been going on so she can clarify in her mind what led her to make this decision and maybe help her to understand why it is not healthy to change her mind. He is very controlling. I may just share some stuff with her about abusive relationships so she can see it on her own without me having to spell it out. If I share experiences I had with her father, it may help.

You know the situation better than I of course. I have found that trying to push for change slows the process. Especially with girls. Maybe not if Mom is pushing but let Dad try and things slow down or go backwards.

Hope for the best.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    BnB had that shotty at a shoot. He asked if I had some shells so he could run it. I handed him some extreme Rem. high velocity 3" and he hung his head in shame. Seems it was a 2 3/4" gun.
    Thats where the girls gun thing came from. I had some in the case so I guess I am a girl to......:dunno:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    BnB had that shotty at a shoot. He asked if I had some shells so he could run it. I handed him some extreme Rem. high velocity 3" and he hung his head in shame. Seems it was a 2 3/4" gun.
    Thats where the girls gun thing came from. I had some in the case so I guess I am a girl to......:dunno:

Up to speed now. My wife is a huge fan of 2.75" shells.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL

I still have some of those 3" slugs left. I'll bring them to the next shoot unless you want them?

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Chez gav me a case of 12g birdshot shells...silver rim. He said they didn't run well in his 870, but they ran fine in mine. I'll bring those to the next shoot as well.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Did you look at any mud today Jman?

Nope, that was yesterday. Today I delivered fruit baskets to some of our clients. "We" (the higher ups) decided our Christmas gift to our clients is a basket of fruit that nobody wants. We do it every year. I have more to deliver tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom