Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Everybody cross your fingers for no rain/snow on Friday. As long as my bike starts, I'll be riding it to the funeral on Friday. Rain/sleet/snow, whatever, I'll be on 2 wheels.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Be safe, Jagee.

I'll be fine til the end of the shift, Mom. My biggest problem will be getting through tomorrow (at home) until I can get some real sleep tomorrow night.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm wired for 2nd shift...but in construction we're an early 1st shift type job. I was tired as hell earlier today...now, when I should be in bed, I'm ready to go. It's a curse, I tell ya!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I would love it if construction worked 3-11. Let me sleep in til 10 or so and I'm a lot better than when I have to get up early.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm wired for 2nd shift...but in construction we're an early 1st shift type job. I was tired as hell earlier today...now, when I should be in bed, I'm ready to go. It's a curse, I tell ya!

My wife was a 2nd shift supervisor in the computer room of a local bank when I met her. If I wanted to see her through the week I had to wait until 1:00 AM when she got home. I am a morning person. I opened the service shop at 5:30 AM Monday through Friday. I also ran 4 miles every morning before going in. I finally got her on days after we were married but damn that was a tough couple of years. Took her a few to get acclimated as well. She still loves to sleep in.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My wife was a 2nd shift supervisor in the computer room of a local bank when I met her. If I wanted to see her through the week I had to wait until 1:00 AM when she got home. I am a morning person. I opened the service shop at 5:30 AM Monday through Friday. I also ran 4 miles every morning before going in. I finally got her on days after we were married but damn that was a tough couple of years. Took her a few to get acclimated as well. She still loves to sleep in.

I've always been an early riser. I can remember being 4-5 years old and getting up around 6am to watch TV. The Star-Spangled-Banner would play before they started broadcasting.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    If I don't set an alarm I will wake up anywhere between 8:30 and 10am...depending on how much I had to drink the night before and if I have to P or not...I used to be able to sleep til noon with no problem...I did stay up a lot later back then, though.

Never was a morning person, always been a night owl. My mom will tell the story of me walking around the apartment in the middle of the night and she would hear my diaper swishing as I walked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom