Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hi CT2! I've been lurking and crocheting most of the day. Sinus headache and now getting a cough....not impressed with where this may be going.

I am just trying to decide if it is worth it to walk to the mailbox. USPS web site says mail is to be delivered within 30 minutes of normal delivery time every day. Friday I checked it the last time at 4:40 and it was not there. When I went out Saturday morning, it was there. The neighbor said hers showed up really late and she found it when she walked the dog at 10 p.m. when she did a random check to see if it ever got there.

Normal delivery time was two hours ago.

What was the web site you told us about to complain. I am up to my package with our guy.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hi CT2! I've been lurking and crocheting most of the day. Sinus headache and now getting a cough....not impressed with where this may be going.

I am just trying to decide if it is worth it to walk to the mailbox. USPS web site says mail is to be delivered within 30 minutes of normal delivery time every day. Friday I checked it the last time at 4:40 and it was not there. When I went out Saturday morning, it was there. The neighbor said hers showed up really late and she found it when she walked the dog at 10 p.m. when she did a random check to see if it ever got there.

Normal delivery time was two hours ago.
    Hoping you don't go under the weather. Don't know what to say about the mm.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm having a slightly different and not as annoying problem with my mailman. All of our packages smell of cigarette smoke everyday when they arrive. I'm pretty confident they aren't supposed to be smoking on the job... Very annoying for non-smokers.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Im ready to send her to military school

I printed out applications for military school and left them on the counter one time, telling my son I was shipping him off. He had me at my limit, but that got his attention. He really thought I mailed them and straightened up. We did end up doing some family counseling, and followed the advice given. It helped a lot.

pf, I really think you might want to get some sort of family counseling.

THIS!!!! Everybody has to be on board though (adults at least) and follow the advice given. You cannot waiver...hang tough and do what they recommend.

What was the web site you told us about to complain. I am up to my package with our guy.

They used to have a link to file a complaint. This link allows you to send an email. My experience has been that I get a pretty quick response and if you start emailing EVERY time there is an issue, they contact the local office and let them know that they are being watched. Things improved for quite a while. I'm thinking the current issues are related to the heavier mail volume.

I'm having a slightly different and not as annoying problem with my mailman. All of our packages smell of cigarette smoke everyday when they arrive. I'm pretty confident they aren't supposed to be smoking on the job... Very annoying for non-smokers.

I'd be complaining about that one pretty quick. We are nonsmokers and no offense to those here that smoke, but my son's asthma used to get triggered pretty fast by stuff that wreaked of cigarettes.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Smaller version

output_nlqBEW_zpsoqadl3zr.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom