• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    Doing good. Trying to figure out my 14 yr old daughter. She went to Chicago this weekend. When she came home she went straight to her room with her nose stuck in the phone. We asked her to give it to us and spend a little time with us. She freaked out and literally destroyed her room. Flipped her bed and dresser over. Thru everything all over the place. and continued to break all her stuff.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Doing good. Trying to figure out my 14 yr old daughter. She went to Chicago this weekend. When she came home she went straight to her room with her nose stuck in the phone. We asked her to give it to us and spend a little time with us. She freaked out and literally destroyed her room. Flipped her bed and dresser over. Thru everything all over the place. and continued to break all her stuff.

welcome to the toughest times of your life

you will get through this, not without a lot hate and anger on her part. She feels she is grown and you don't understand. You know she isn't grown and still needs guidance.
    I will pray for you guys. I am so glad that is over with my girls now.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I remember the poking in the back routine. I only did it when the thing that was doing the poking needed some attention. ;)

:lmfao:

I was grinding my teeth

I only do that when I am stressed, so yeah I guess I am stressed.

I have a mouth guard to wear, but I hate wearing it because then I can't sleep.

I was very clear yesterday I would like a poking. I got shot down, except for the poke in the back

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Yep, it hit at 13 with both of my girls.... You will get through it.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

I was grinding my teeth

I was very clear yesterday I would like a poking. I got shot down, except for the poke in the back

What is this poking you speak of? :dunno: I have a vague recollection, but I need a reminder.

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    Well today after work I get the pleasure of emptying her room besides her bed I guess. She destroyed brand new Christmas gifts still in the boxes.:dunno:

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton

I was grinding my teeth

Speaking of poking I finally got pie yesterday!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom