Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    shadyginger.gif

Thanks. Wish I could make her eyes move like the original, but I don't have my animation program any more. Lost it a few computers ago.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Car is home and in the garage. Needs all new brake lines front to back on both sides. Hubby also is fixing the turn signal that has not been working for months (idiot too lazy to fix it) and buying her a new air cleaner filter since she is paying for the parts and the one in the car is full of leaves and mouse nests.

I told him I should call the dealer and ask what they would charge to do all of this so she realizes just how lucky she is that he is willing to help her.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I found my plumbing leak. I had to tear half the wall out to fix it. And I found a bunch of water damage down in the wall. I have the leak fixed. But need to tear the whole wall about and replace it :-(

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Turkey is broken down and in the broth. When it cools, I will portion it out into ziploc bags so all we need to do is add vegetables.

Tried on my Christmas clothes. I got 4 pr. of Lee khakis to wear to work. We are supposed to wear khaki colored scrubs, but I hate scrub pants, and these match my scrub tops perfectly. And I dare someone to peek and see if my pants have an elastic waist or a fly. :draw:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have been busy in my attic. It is shaped like a T and the only lighting was a 3 headed floodlight at the intersection of the T. I ran some wires and put some real fixtures up there with florescent bulbs.:yesway:

Now, I just need the Mrs to clean out all the junk that's up there. We moved into this house 7 years ago, 95% of the boxes up there haven't been touched.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I found my plumbing leak. I had to tear half the wall out to fix it. And I found a bunch of water damage down in the wall. I have the leak fixed. But need to tear the whole wall about and replace it :-(

You sound like you are having about as much fun as my husband...maybe even more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom