Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That is awesome! They do some wonderful things there.

The tall one in the middle....she is with us due in no uncertain terms to the good folks at Riley. We near lost her. They saved her. We are in their debt and donate to them when we can. They are our charity of choice.

Last edited:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    The tall one in the middle....she is with us due in uncertain terms to the good folks at Riley. We near lost her. They saved her. We are in their debt and donate to them when we can. They are our charity of choice.

Yup. Seldom break even. Never make money but I hone my skill sets.
    The pic got my eyes misting a bit.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    The tall one in the middle....she is with us due in uncertain terms to the good folks at Riley. We near lost her. They saved her. We are in their debt and donate to them when we can. They are our charity of choice.

And look at the 2 little peace makers on the sides!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The pic got my eyes misting a bit.

When I think back to that time mine always do. She was so sick. Allergic to everything and we had no clue .Drs. blew it off and threw pills/ointments at her. She had a horrible outbreak and I loaded her up and on my way to the hospital I thought of Riley. Into the emergency room we went. They took her in right away. 2 sleepless days later we brought her home and they have steered us through the mine fields around her allergy's.

Her and I are attached at the hip. She is my angel.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The tall one in the middle....she is with us due in no uncertain terms to the good folks at Riley. We near lost her. They saved her. We are in their debt and donate to them when we can. They are our charity of choice.

I have a great niece who was air lifted there a couple of years ago. She is quite an ornery little thing now. Here is a picture of her from this evening at my sister's house that her mother shared on facebook.

10885083_10152446723947511_7363902126911934283_n.jpg

She was pretending to be a doll in that box.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a great niece who was air lifted there a couple of years ago. She is quite an ornery little thing now. Here is a picture of her from this evening at my sister's house that her mother shared on facebook.

What a little doll....for real.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    What a little doll....for real.

Her older sister was the great-niece that spent the night with us last night. The two older ones are from my niece's first marriage. We take those two in as much as we can. They love coming here and crave attention. They have been pushed around a bit between their mom and dad. One lives with mom and one with dad. Mom's new husband spoils the two little ones that are his and treats the older two very differently than his own. I had a stepdaughter so I understand it is not the same, but it is hard to watch. They have an open invitation to come here and just have to call when they want to visit. Hubby has told them both to just call and he will pick them up. He has a soft spot for those two in particular.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    When I think back to that time mine always do. She was so sick. Allergic to everything and we had no clue .Drs. blew it off and threw pills/ointments at her. She had a horrible outbreak and I loaded her up and on my way to the hospital I thought of Riley. Into the emergency room we went. They took her in right away. 2 sleepless days later we brought her home and they have steered us through the mine fields around her allergy's.

Her and I are attached at the hip. She is my angel.

I love these story's. Show's some people know what their doing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Her older sister was the great-niece that spent the night with us last night. The two older ones are from my niece's first marriage. We take those two in as much as we can. They love coming here and crave attention. They have been pushed around a bit between their mom and dad. One lives with mom and one with dad. Mom's new husband spoils the two little ones that are his and treats the older two very differently than his own. I had a stepdaughter so I understand it is not the same, but it is hard to watch. They have an open invitation to come here and just have to call when they want to visit. Hubby has told them both to just call and he will pick them up. He has a soft spot for those two in particular.

I was the red headed stepchild. I was treated very differently than my siblings. I get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom