Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just curious.......Getting away from intake of any kind is the goal when one decides to stop smoking.
    If you use Vaping to accomplish this when do you stop Vaping.
    Seems like a replacement more than a cure. I have a few friends that got away from cigarettes but they suck on that tube more than they smoked. I am confused.
    Again, never had the addiction so curiosity as to the real advantages of Vaping.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :): crack is whack yo

CM you have a big heart. I hope you get your house back too. You've done enough for others and you need a break for yourself my brother.
    I know family never stops but you need some sort of break. If I was rich I'd send you on a vacation. Sorry though I'm a broke ho :):

Not sure where I would go my brother but the thought is well placed....:)

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Just curious.......Getting away from intake of any kind is the goal when one decides to stop smoking.
    Seems like a replacement more than a cure. I have a few friends that got away from cigarettes but they suck on that tube more than they smoked. I am confused.
    Again, never had the addiction so curiosity as to the real advantages of Vaping.

Its all the crap in the cigarettes that is gonna kill me. Trying to avoid that.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    it's the hardest thing I've ever tried to do. It's like telling an overweight person "Just stop eating so much". It's as easy as 'that'
    Each time I make it a month or so, something really stressful comes along and makes it unbearable. I hate the crutch :(

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

You're right. It is a substitution, not a cure. I acknowledge that completely. I also won't try to tell people that vaping is "healthy". Although I do believe its safe to say its not as bad.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    If you run to get a soda, I would say get the good stuff. Afterall, you burned lots of calories by running, so I think you've earned it.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    That's the good stuff, Diet Coke is for quitters....

Zing! :(

that is EXACTLY what I want

give me this one pleasure. I don't keep it in the house. I have to go get it. I am lazy and only go once a day to get it.

I stick with flavored water the rest of the day.

Just a taste joke. My dad's family went coke when I was a kid. My mom's went Pepsi. Dad's family went VHS, mom's went Beta max. You see the trend here :):

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Your "Pacifier" remark might cover it.

It has to be the lesser of the 2.

I'm sure it is. Also, vaping provides the option to reduce your nicotine if you choose to. The liquid is available in various strengths all the way down to zero. Lots of people vape with no nicotine at all, just flavor.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    that is EXACTLY what I want

give me this one pleasure. I don't keep it in the house. I have to go get it. I am lazy and only go once a day to get it.

I stick with flavored water the rest of the day.

Yep, same here. That is my drink of choice, fountain Diet Pepsi. Gotta be Fountain though, the canned & bottled stuff is not the same...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    :coffee: for me. Morning. Ugh. Worked 3-11 and then went to a Christmas party at the house of one of the ER doctors. All of LT6 and their families could have lived on the first floor. First time I can say I've ever been to a "mansion". Anyway, now I have to go teach my last Ivy Tech class in an hour and I'm tired. :faint:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Zing! :(

Just a taste joke. My dad's family went coke when I was a kid. My mom's went Pepsi. Dad's family went VHS, mom's went Beta max. You see the trend here :):

Yes, but Diet Coke is easy to find, Diet Pepsi you sometimes have to hunt for. MrsG & I aren't one's to follow the crowd....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom