• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    We did a bunch of their banners and signage.
    We forced one of our other designers to flip the turkey the other way... otherwise it looked like the turkey was pooping (Pile of charcoal briquettes next to the trash can)
    We knew nothing about the run, I've only been in Cleveland for about a month. Waking up, looking out over the balcony from 20 stories up and seeing thousands of white people running had me a bit scared at first!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wife is not well today. We will be posting up right here.
    She wanted me to go ahead and be with the family but I am not leaving her alone on Thanksgiving.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    We knew nothing about the run, I've only been in Cleveland for about a month. Waking up, looking out over the balcony from 20 stories up and seeing thousands of white people running had me a bit scared at first!!!

th

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Yep, bout the same. Meat will be tougher if they were wild.

They were farm raised - I have a friend that rows pheasant & quail - but the practice bird rocks :rockwoot:about 6 mins crispy and juicy not too tough but tastes better than chicken or turkey - new found favorite holiday fowl - had to steal a buttered bun to go with it and got busted on last bite

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Wife is not well today. We will be posting up right here.
    She wanted me to go ahead and be with the family but I am not leaving her alone on Thanksgiving.
    Well, that just sucks!
    Stay home and have great Thanksgiving from the couch. Hope she feels better soon CM!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Tempting me with that upper in the classifieds :runaway:
    I had a guy offer me $350 last night and I turned it down. I saw the same one selling on gunbroker for over $550 plus shipping and transfer fee so I think I'm pretty fair at $400. I first listed it at 500 but I reduced it because when I bought it I got lucky at a good price. I'm keeping the lower.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sorry to hear that CM, hope she gets feeling better as the day progresses...

Sha has been sick along with the rest of us but keeps on pushing. I got the Christmas stuff out on Sunday and she dove right into it. Pushed all week to get the decorations up and much of the wrapping done. I asked her to slow down a bit and conserve but I am a man after all and know nothing of most things.
    Today I just smile at her "Knowing" I was right. I never get to say it but I do sometimes get it right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom