• Status
    Not open for further replies.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Roads are ugly. Multiple slideoffs in Greenwood. Snow and sleet coming down on Indy's East Side.

Just got the call from my wife that she was in a accident due to the ice on the roads. Everyone is okay and safe, just a little fender bender. That's a sucky call to get first thing in the morning! Crazy thing is the roads were perfectly fine and there was nothing going on (weather wise) at 04:30 when I came into work.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Morning Birds!!!!

Tell ya what, since those CZ's were giving you so much trouble, why don't you trade them with me for a couple of Chihuahua's.... I'll deal with the aggravation of fixing them...:):

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Just got the call from my wife that she was in a accident due to the ice on the roads. Everyone is okay and safe, just a little fender bender. That's a sucky call to get first thing in the morning! Crazy thing is the roads were perfectly fine and there was nothing going on (weather wise) at 04:30 when I came into work.
    Yeah, several wrecks on I70. People are still arriving at work who usually get here before 7. I left for work at 05:20 so I got here before it started.
    Not a lot. Kid off to school. Me moving very slow and hurting a lot today. All this runnin had to catch up eventualy. Now I have to baby it or my back will go out and then I'll be immobile for a week or two

Yeah bro, take it easy. Let me know if you need anything.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning Birds!!!!

Tell ya what, since those CZ's were giving you so much trouble, why don't you trade them with me for a couple of Chihuahua's.... I'll deal with the aggravation of fixing them...:):

That's what I love about LT6. People selflessly willing to sacrifice for others. You, sir, are a prince among men.;)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm scratching my head over something. I saw on the news that Fearless Leader thinks the way to stop Ferguson type issues is for the .gov to buy 50,000 body cameras for LEO. Just a quick google search showed that in 2008, there were 460,000 local LEO is US. How is 50K cameras gonna solve the problem??:dunno:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm scratching my head over something. I saw on the news that Fearless Leader thinks the way to stop Ferguson type issues is for the .gov to buy 50,000 body cameras for LEO. Just a quick google search showed that in 2008, there were 460,000 local LEO is US. How is 50K cameras gonna solve the problem??:dunno:

Apparently we have extra money laying around and can have some 40,000 extra cameras just laying around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom