Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Hey if you get a full sized or a compact and want to put an apex kit in it, I'll do it for free if you buy the parts. I kinda like doing it and it'll certainly save you some $$.

:woot:

I'm sure I will eventually, just don't know if I want to put it in my Shield or Compact first.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    All guns are loaded! He caught it, because he checked it. He's sick about it, as we all would be, but he caught it. He is very safe, and that's why we aren't reading about it in the news paper.
    I can't wait to shoot with him again.:yesway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The wife's aunt asked for a Christmas list. I told her she wouldn't like anything on my Amazon list, but I'll send it to her. She looked at it and said I'm not getting anything from that list. I don't see the problem :dunno:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav_youraccount_wl?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

I clicked on your link and it said I had to sign in. I signed in and it brought up MY wish list. Hmmm...do you want the same things I do?

Okay...I really am done shopping now. Just saw where HP had $10 off a $60 order and I needed ink...and Ebates gave me cash back. My cash back is going to be awesome this time. I have over $50 coming back and the last two orders I just placed haven't been added on and cyber Monday is double cash back at both places I ordered from.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I had one with a thumb safety for a short period. Got it for a really good price so I took a chance, The M&P trigger with the added resistance of the safety really sucked, I sold it quickly. Didn't shoot anything like my non-safety MP9

My Shield has the safety but my compact doesn't. Trigger seems pretty similar to me in both of them. After shooting BnB's Shield and chez's full size I think I'm going APEX in them now.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I clicked on your link and it said I had to sign in. I signed in and it brought up MY wish list. Hmmm...do you want the same things I do?

Okay...I really am done shopping now. Just saw where HP had $10 off a $60 order and I needed ink...and Ebates gave me cash back. My cash back is going to be awesome this time. I have over $50 coming back and the last two orders I just placed haven't been added on and cyber Monday is double cash back at both places I ordered from.

Weird. Idk. It's gun stuff and camping stuff. I figured she'd be cool with the camping stuff. :dunno:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Yeah I'd like a lightning link too!! Looked to buy one about 4 years ago when they were around $3500 but they were no where to be found
    They aren't ideal, no semi auto. But the thing that scares me the most is you can break them. I think they're around 10k now.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Same here, it brought up my list.

Maybe the same thing will happen to your Aunt?? She will sit there and wonder why you want bras, panties & candles???:laugh:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Maybe the same thing will happen to your Aunt?? She will sit there and wonder why you want bras, panties & candles???:laugh:

It worked when I linked it in they Secret Santa thread. :dunno:

Weird.

But...don't you have bras, panties and candles on your wish list? I thought everybody did...:dunno:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Well, at least you weren't looking at my list. It has a compressor motor, an ipod shuffle (where did that come from) and some other weird stuff I don't remember adding.

I better save the compressor motor since I may have done something very bad. Hubby removed the carbon brushes from the motor on his so he can get new ones. It is so old, the company asked him to send them his brushes so they could measure them and make a set if they don't carry the size he needs. He sent them in a recycled padded mailer. AFTER I mailed it, he asked if I taped up the end of the envelope. I did not. So....I don't know if they will make it there in the envelope or not. :ugh:

We might have to buy a new motor. On the positive side, it is 51% off on Amazon for the size he wants/needs so it will ONLY be $363 with free shipping if it stays on sale until we find out if they got the brushes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom