Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Lever action, bolt action are all just fine... plus loaners are available if you'd like.

Nothing like jumping right into a conversation :shrug:

It's a single shot bolt gun. I remember that. The lever gun holds a few, but I don't remember how many. It has a scope but not sure about a sling. Guess I need to go over to gpa's and look through the safe again. :yesway:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    What, wait, when, where? :D

:flasher:

Just found out yesterday that our Pastor of 11 years has accepted a call to Plymouth. His wife is one of my best friends and I adore their children, so we will be visiting. Plus the kids wat to go to more Appleseeds with me and there is usually one in Nappannee, so I will come up to take the kiddos.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Just found out yesterday that our Pastor of 11 years has accepted a call to Plymouth. His wife is one of my best friends and I adore their children, so we will be visiting. Plus the kids wat to go to more Appleseeds with me and there is usually one in Nappannee, so I will come up to take the kiddos.

Plymouth is like 10 minutes away. It's bad they are leaving you but Plymouth will be better off.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Damn you Sam! Now I'll have to buy a .22. I hate it when I have to buy a new gun.
    Just throwin it out there since you said to let you know first if I sell anything else ,, I'm gonna sell that cmmg ar-15 .22 conversion kit with 1 mag.
    Wife and I bought our daughter a dedicated .22 rifle for Christmas so I won't ever use it now.
    ive used it and it works great!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just throwin it out there since you said to let you know first if I sell anything else ,, I'm gonna sell that cmmg ar-15 .22 conversion kit with 1 mag.
    Wife and I bought our daughter a dedicated .22 rifle for Christmas so I won't ever use it now.

Dibs!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    In fact, the new Pastor is very anti-2nd so Mary & I left the church.

Yikes. That's rough. I'm not sure where either one of our Pastors stand on the 2nd, but I'd be willing to bet they are not very anti since a youth group activity is going paintballing every year.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will take that conversion "TT" if no one else snatch's it up.
    "J" man called dibs but he may not live past the new ammo delivery if his wife finds out.....:):

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Text me details, I'm probably your guy. Suppressed .22 SBR! :rockwoot:

By the way, I hate you!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom