Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Manny has come miles from our 1st meeting. In all aspects of life as well as his shooting skills.

Travis has reverted back to total bone head status. His life. I will no longer worry about him. His call.

Some of us grow up a little slower then others. All young men go through stupid periods. I know I did.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Looks like they might be sold out of everything now though. They still had some 500 rnd boxes left when I ordered but I can't find them now. "Sorry Out of Stock" is all I find.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Oh well, I will bookmark it and check back. Thanks for the link. :yesway:

No problem. They also have free shipping for first time customers. So I'm not sure if I will get that next time or just lost it since I got the Cyber Monday free shipping instead of the new customer free shipping.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My bill for basic cable U-200 package and internet was $190 this month. $180 last month. Wife paid them and said nothing. I saw this last night and went spasmo.
    I don't even know how much ours is or should be. I just pay it which I know is stupid. I've got our phones uverse and internet all in one bundle. Plus we rent a lot of movies. Got every movie channel. It's pricey but I'm home all day so I need to have something to watch.
    they don't even send me a paper bull anymore. They always email me and say my bill is ready to be viewed online but I never look like I should. I wouldn't know what in looking at anyways because they make it really confusing!! So I just call and do the automated pay. I don't trust then to have my info. Once I did and they charged my bank card over $300 for someone else's bill and it took many phone calls of me ready to thrash someone before they finally admitted what happened and refunded me. Never again

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Some of us grow up a little slower then others. All young men go through stupid periods. I know I did.

This has been his mind set since about 16 or so. He is all about himself. No other interests. He does take care of his daughter but that is it. He has caused me more issue than a human should be allowed. The last year was his last shot with us. He blew it. He is my son but that is it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom