Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well CM I'm sure it will run better than it ever has after your done with it.
    are the parts in that one the same (size & fit) as a springfield?

Yup. I did the ignition group from Cylinder and slide. Not sure if there is a comparability with a series 80 set up. It is all part of the learning curve.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Has anyone else noticed how loud music in restaurants are anymore? It's very unappetizing and irritating to me. I've got hearing loss (HUH?) which makes me miss a lot of words and tones in conversations and songs And so for me it's like listening to static chalk board fingernails.
    They probably do it to get tables turned over faster

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Has anyone else noticed how loud music in restaurants are anymore? It's very unappetizing and irritating to me. I've got hearing loss (HUH?) which makes me miss a lot of words and tones in conversations and songs And so for me it's like listening to static chalk board fingernails.

Agreed, irritating.....

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL

Gf and I talk about that all the time. We've asked several places to turn it down. Just too loud.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I can't hear myself think over the music let alone hear any conversation with my wife or daughter or anyone else were with.
    yesterday I was trying to talk on the phone and could hardly hear at certain times thanks to the damn loud music in the restaurant.
    And it's embarrassing to tell someone "hey I'm hard of hearing can you please say that again?"

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Yes. It is extremely annoying. I can see it being that loud in a bar (OK, no, I can't), but at a restaurant people actually like to have conversations. Our local Applebees is the worst. I won't even go in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom