• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Fun fact, and a tribute to Mr. Gunslinger's powers of observation (and a shining example of how poor mine are)...

I've been working with my wife on shooting as she's started showing a bit of interest over the past couple years and never noticed, but Gunslinger at one glance of her shooting the MP5 pointed out that she is left-eye dominant. How the **** have I never noticed this?!?? :facepalm: Makes for an awkward hold on the rifle for sure.

I watched her shooting pistol later and sure enough, same awkwardness shooting right-handed and ligning the sights up under her left eye.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fun fact, and a tribute to Mr. Gunslinger's powers of observation (and a shining example of how poor mine is)...

I've been working with my wife on shooting as she's started showing a bit of interest over the past couple years and never noticed, but Gunslinger at one glance of her shooting the MP5 pointed out that she is left-eye dominant. How the **** have I never noticed this?!?? :facepalm: Makes for an awkward hold on the rifle for sure.

I watched her shooting pistol later and sure enough, same awkwardness shooting right-handed and ligning the sights up under her left eye.

I have been working with my sister for a couple of years and just recently noticed she is right handed and left eye dominant.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Fun fact, and a tribute to Mr. Gunslinger's powers of observation (and a shining example of how poor mine is)...

Yep, I'm left eye Dom too. Discovered this when I had lasic....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I added that one in response to the "adios MF'rs" and "I'll miss Sylvain". There were some weird "goodbye tags" in the last OSUT thread for a couple days as well, but they were deleted or changed.

Okay, I wondered?? I haven't noticed any of the regulars missing??

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I added that one in response to the "adios MF'rs" and "I'll miss Sylvain". There were some weird "goodbye tags" in the last OSUT thread for a couple days as well, but they were deleted or changed.

Maybe Sylvain is leaving to have a sex change and become a lesbian???

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I saw that and thought I was the one leaving! :laugh:

I imagined I got banned or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom