• Status
    Not open for further replies.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I'm sleep-deprived. I'm working 3-11's, and Lorelei has to have eye drops every couple of hours. So I'm getting by on about 3-4 hrs of sleep a night. :faint: The good news is that she is not so sick now. The eye is looking a bit better. Bad news is she will be totally blind, but she's already getting around a bit on her own.

One of my rescue cats had been shot with buckshot and lost one eye due to that and the other was damaged, but the last 4-5 years of his life he was completely blind, he would use loud meows to sonar locate his way around the house...did just fine. He did however have to be holding my hand in between his front paws at night to go to sleep.

Bucky is in front...

monorail1.jpg

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    One of my rescue cats had been shot with buckshot and lost one eye due to that and the other was damaged, but the last 4-5 years of his life he was completely blind, he would use loud meows to sonar locate his way around the house...did just fine. He did however have to be holding my hand in between his front paws at night to go to sleep.

Bucky is in front...

monorail1.jpg
    without giving up my man card can I say how cute and precious that is? :D

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, she will adjust. Right now it's exhausting between giving the medicine and leading her to food, water, and potty. And I go out with her to go potty because she is afraid of the steps and I have to lead her up/down. I have a coupler somewhere, and I'm going to try hooking her to Leo when they go out. He already is trying to grab her leash and pull her around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom