Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I was going to buy a vacant house. It was burned down by a homeless person using a charcoal grill for heat. You'd be surprised how often it happens. A house was foreclosed in my neighborhood a few years ago and a homeless person broke in during the winter. It's incredibly common.
    Not common in my neighborhood.
    The house and barns next door were vacant for over a year. We had live fire room clearing drills. Never had any squatters hang around. :dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hi Super it has been a long time for sure. I have not seen you at any of the shows I attend well which is just the Indy 1500.

Sorry KL, not ignoring you. Just had stuff going on. I really, really want an ESEE 5 (no serrations), with sheath. Been wanting for a long time though. When I get dollars, you will get the call...or PM. :yesway:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    We live near Franklin and Southeastern. We get a good handful but I'm a stick in the mud. My house is always blacked out.

Franklin and Southeastern, huh? I know that area...I get my tattoos right down the street. Infamous, next door to Bubs, or Buds or something.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Howdy Greg.

My grandpa emailed me earlier and said he was curious about the Glock 42 and some Colt in .380 that he couldn't remember the model of. Do you like your 42?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom