• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sylvain, what are you dressing up as? for reals?

I don't really dress up here.I was a zombie in Indy one time but I don't celebrate Halloween here.
    If I'm the only person with a mask I'm sure people would think I'm about to rob a bank and they would call the cops.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I don't really dress up here.I was a zombie in Indy one time but I don't celebrate Halloween here.
    If I'm the only person with a mask I'm sure people would think I'm about to rob a bank and they would call the cops.

;) I understand.
    I went in a liquor store here today which had a sign up asking everyone to remove their masks prior to entering.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Where we live no kids are on our country road and it makes me sad I can't pass out candy for Halloween. I enjoy seeing the kiddos dressed up. I used to go to my brothers just to pass candy out so I could see the little kiddies. Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Where we live no kids are on our country road and it makes me sad I can't pass out candy for Halloween. I enjoy seeing the kiddos dressed up. I used to go to my brothers just to pass candy out so I could see the little kiddies. Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween.

Before 9-11-01, we had people from all over come to our subdivision. It's only one block, 33 houses, and off any main drag. Kids can walk safely. Parents would stop at the entrance and park. The kids would walk around the block, and end up back at the parents car.
    I loved dressing up and handing out candy.
    After 9-11, I'm lucky if I get 5 groups of kids.
    Not worth dressing up for.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Before 9-11-01, we had people from all over come to our subdivision. It's only one block, 33 houses, and off any main drag. Kids can walk safely. Parents would stop at the entrance and park. The kids would walk around the block, and end up back at the parents car.
    I loved dressing up and handing out candy.
    After 9-11, I'm lucky if I get 5 groups of kids.
    Not worth dressing up for.

I've lived here almost 10 years and never had a single trick-or-treat'r.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton

Similar situation here. Many locals drive 'into town' and park cars to hand out candy near the local church.
    Still odd, giving candy to kids from a van. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom