• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    So far I like it. It's very slow where I am and the worst that usually happens is I have to move a truck that's parked where it shouldn't be. Every once in a while there's a lady on the lot that I have to run off but it's rare
    Good for you RnR! Glad it's not to dangerous for ya. But then I'm sure you could handle yourself pretty well if needed.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yes. I'm training to not be a blubbery fatass.
    :laugh6:
    Well, Good luck!
    I need to start hitting the gym again. Since I've retired and had to take care of all this moving crap I've lost some motivation. But our new place has a 24 hour state of the art gym on the 7th floor. So starting Monday Im going to try to get back into a routine.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Ok, this penguin drives into a auto garage. Tell the mechanic that his car is leaking fluid. Mechanic tells the penguin it will take him a few hours to check out the car. So the penguin goes across the street to an ice cream shop. Orders a large vanilla cone. Seeing how the penguin has no lips, he gets the ice cream all over his face. After a few hours he goes back to the garage and the mechanic tells him it looks like he might of blew a seal, the penguin says, , , naw its just ice cream!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ok, this penguin drives into a auto garage. Tell the mechanic that his car is leaking fluid. Mechanic tells the penguin it will take him a few hours to check out the car. So the penguin goes across the street to an ice cream shop. Orders a large vanilla cone. Seeing how the penguin has no lips, he gets the ice cream all over his face. After a few hours he goes back to the garage and the mechanic tells him it looks like he might of blew a seal, the penguin says, , , naw its just ice cream!

:lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom