Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Water bed!

Jagee - I almost finished that poem for you but deleted what I typed. LOL

TT - It might be your mattress. I have herniated discs and our old mattress killed me. We bought a new one a few years ago and it has made a huge difference for me.

Water beds are a nightmare for me.

we spent a lot of money on a sleep number bed. Nope. Can't lay on my back. I can get away with laying on my left side for a while. Can't lay On the right side. I've got severe nerve damage and partial paralysis on that side. Terrible laying on it. Also thanks to the VA misreading my MRI I've had a torn shoulder for man years now that I need surgery on. So I'm slotted for back, neck, & shoulder surgery. I'm waiting for bionic replacement parts and then I'm jumping all over that **** :):

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

we spent a lot of money on a sleep number bed. Nope. Can't lay on my back. I can get away with laying on my left side for a while. Can't lay On the right side. I've got severe nerve damage and partial paralysis on that side. Terrible laying on it. Also thanks to the VA misreading my MRI I've had a torn shoulder for man years now that I need surgery on. So I'm slotted for back, neck, & shoulder surgery. I'm waiting for bionic replacement parts and then I'm jumping all over that **** :):

malinalco_hammock.jpg

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    A rainy day at the range is better than a sunny day at the office.

Agree, but I don't do offices anyway. Old Trails in Richmond between 8 and 9 tomorrow morning. M&P 9 breaking in a new Safariland ALS, Glock 19 & ALS, M14, AR-15s, M&P 22 pistol and rifle. Rain comes around noon maybe 1pm at the latest. Pistol work comes first then maybe 200 yrd for the rifles.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

I did the recliner thing for a few months the last time my back was out. That was the only thing that allowed me any comfort at all but I couldn't sleep well in it. The mattress we have now is a pillow top but is firm and supports me well. The pillow top seems to pad me well enough that the firmness doens't make me sore...if that makes any sense at all. I can't lay on the couch or the floor. If I do, I can't move at all when I try to get up.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Agree, but I don't do offices anyway. Old Trails in Richmond between 8 and 9 tomorrow morning. M&P 9 breaking in a new Safariland ALS, Glock 19 & ALS, M14, AR-15s, M&P 22 pistol and rifle. Rain comes around noon maybe 1pm at the latest. Pistol work comes first then maybe 200 yrd for the rifles.

Jealous.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I did the recliner thing for a few months the last time my back was out. That was the only thing that allowed me any comfort at all but I couldn't sleep well in it. The mattress we have now is a pillow top but is firm and supports me well. The pillow top seems to pad me well enough that the firmness doens't make me sore...if that makes any sense at all. I can't lay on the couch or the floor. If I do, I can't move at all when I try to get up.
    Yeah back injuries are bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom